Our assignment this week was to complete our calendar with the pictures we took a couple weeks ago. To finish it, we used a template on Adobe InDesign. For me, it was easy to do because I have used InDesign many times. The thing I wish I had done better was in regards to the pictures themselves, some were more zoomed in than others which caused some slight cropping of numbers. For the first few pictures (the days of the week), I noticed that there were some very visible crumbs from the cereal. So I had to take the pictures into Photoshop and use the spot healing brush to get rid of them. So it definitely came in handy! other than that, I think it turned out like I expected.